REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IMPLICATIONS
THE FUTURE OF THE WORKPLACE AND OFFICES POST COVID-19
- With the health and well-being of employees being the initial primary corporate concern – how will occupier demand and space expectations change?
- Will remote working become more utilized in Africa and how will this affect office utilization rates and demand?
- What does this mean for the flexible office and co-working sub sector? Can it survive with vulnerability of short term leases? Or will it be its time to thrive?
- How will property and facilities management change – specifically in regards to occupational safety and hygiene?
- Can we expect landlords to start implementing new health-related specifications in their properties such as thermal imaging cameras, automatic elevators and digital building control systems?