REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IMPLICATIONS
Reviewing the potential impact on capital market and investment activity as well as the implications of currency depreciations and oil prices on Africa’s real estate sector
- Investment activity is likely to slow throughout 2020 with the retail and hospitality sectors being the most affected – will we see a shift to more defensive assets? and how will investors and financiers navigate this period of uncertainty ?
- Negotiating losses, dealing with force majeure and managing cash flow and liquidity in times of crisis- details from the experts
- Reviewing the impact of current oil prices and further currency volatility and depreciation -are we better prepared than in 2015/2016?
- Will the recent impact of Covid-19 delay the imminent FDI investments in Mozambique? How will general Africa FDI be affected?
- Already struggling with an economic downturn, currency depreciation and tough trading conditions – how will countries like Zambia survive further shock?