THE FUTURE OF AFRICAN RETAIL
- How will African retailers survive the slump in consumer spending and demand?
- Protecting cash flow remains crucial for Landlords and tenants – how will each party compromise and what strategies are being implemented across the continent?
- Will Covid-19 be the catalyst for a quicker shift towards a flexible omni- channel retail model? is ecommerce now set to become a primary focus in Africa?
- A look at the retail shopping centre – regional malls vs convenience- grocery offerings vs fashion, line stores- who are the winners and losers.
- Planning for Recovery – ideas around the future and possible campaigns to be implemented to catapult the retail industry forward post the crisis