THE ROLE OF DFI’S & FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE POST COVID-19 RECOVERY
- Financial Institution interventions and decisions – how will they deal with imminent covenant defaults and how will they manage debt investments ?
- Can we expect funding from banks/institutions for new development projects in Africa in the next 6 to 12 months?
- The impact on exits- what does this mean for their exit strategies and will exit pricing expectations change dramatically?
- Management of assets and investments remotely- with travel bans in place indefinitely; how will international and regional financial institutions manage their assets and investments over the next 3 to 6 months?
- Going forward – what role will DFI’s have in the overall post Covid-19 recovery? How will future investment decisions change and what opportunities or green shoots will come out of this period?